7.30pm Small Group at Steve & Carol’s
- Informal prayer and Bible study group. Soft start at 7.30 with soup and bread, teas and coffee etc. and then from 8-9.15
- Contact Steve & Carol if interested – email@example.com
9:30am Morning Prayer at St. Paul’s
- A friendly and informal service of morning prayer. The service usually ends by 10:15am.
- A pattern of Bible reading, prayer and praise practised by many thousands across the Church of England and around the world.
9.30am – 11am Play Cafe at St. Paul’s
- £1 entry
- Why not come along and enjoy meeting others while your children play.
- There will be a Bible story and song, refreshments for the adults and snacks for the children.
- We look forward to seeing you there!
10am Holy Communion at St. Faith’s
- This is a friendly and welcoming Holy Communion service. The service usually ends around 10.40am
- After the service there is tea, coffee and cakes either in the church building or at a house near by
12pm Open House at St. Paul’s
- Friendly community lunch open to all
7.30pm Women’s Group
- Ladies join us and bring your friends for Bible Study and Fellowship
- Bring a Bible, a pen and a notebook
- Refreshments are provided
- Contact Narges for more information
7.30pm Food, frienship, discussion & prayer
- Meeting fortnightly in blocks of 5-6 weeks
- The first session is starting with “Omega”
- Contact Sheila for more details