9:30am Morning Prayer / St Paul’s
- A friendly and informal service of morning prayer. The service usually ends by 10:15am.
- A pattern of Bible reading, prayer and praise practised by many thousands across the Church of England and around the world.
10am Holy Communion / St Faith’s
- This is a friendly and welcoming Holy Communion service. The service usually ends around 10.40am
- After the service there is tea, coffee and cakes either in the church building or at a house near by
9.30 -11 am Play Cafe / St Faith’s (during term time)
- For parents and carers with pre-school age children
- Teas Coffee and cakes
- Songs, craft activities and space to play
- 50p suggested donation